Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Created to Remind!

I just got back from Table Rock Lake with my family. We had a great time relaxing and hanging out with my outlaws. Every summer we go down to Jennifer's dads timeshare to hang out. This past week I was blown away (again) by God's creation! I still don't understand how people can believe that all of creation just happened. The perfect order of the universe didn't happen by chance. It happened through an all-powerful God who loves His creation. The creation story says He is most pleased with His creation of us. Now as His creation we are to give Him glory and reflect His love to this world. Just as His creation of nature reminds me of Him, so we are to remind the world of Him and His love. How are we doing?
Created by Him,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment